Now delivering best sellers directly to your customers
We have now introduced a restriction in pre-orders for dropship customers. Due to the global shipping issues that we are all experiencing we have turned off pre-ordering until a delivery date has been confirmed to us. The product page and checkout will alert you to this by placing a message advising that it's not possible to dropship this product until the delivery date is confirmed. The product will be removed from the basket if you try to purchase. There will be a new column added to the dropship feed which will advise whether the 'Stock Expected On' date is confirmed or estimated. The benefit to this is that you should no longer have to let your customer down when our dates slipped.
Please Note: Hill Interiors have suspended dropshipping services into the EU until further notice. We will resume as soon as possible. It is likely that when we resume you will need to provide us with a shipping label and a commercial invoice which describes the transaction you have with your customer. For this you will need to have an GB EORI number and an XI EORI if you plan to ship to Northern Ireland. We will update as soon as we can.
In these unprecedented times we’ve tried to consider how we can change to help you over the coming months. After a few conversations with our customers, it was identified that with doors closed to customers up and down the country many of you were still able to able to trade through a website or your access to many online marketplaces however you wouldn’t be able to fulfil any orders you took yourself.
- Reduced costs associated with deliveries: The product only gets handled and delivered once, so less risk of returns, quicker delivery and a saving on your postage charges.
- Savings across the board: Save space and money, as you won’t be needing to invest in stock or the warehouse space.
- Trusted partner: With over 2,500 products, 45 years’ experience and a common-sense approach to make it work for you.
Apply for your Dropship Account today
Approachable and friendly, we would love to discuss this opportunity with you. Please email [email protected] and one of our team will give you a call to set up or amend your account to enable Dropshipping today, or call…Tel: 01845 567044.
What you will need to know?
£2.50, on orders less than £20
£4.50, on orders £20 - £99.99
£13.50, on orders £100 - £249.99
£32.50, on orders over £250.
- Despatch your orders using our current delivery partners and we’ll recharge you the delivery charge*. This is our default setting, if you require option two please give us a call to discuss this further.
- Use your own courier but set our warehouse as an alternative collection point. Please advise us either by emailing or phoning Adam ([email protected]) or Neil ([email protected]) which carrier service you are arranging the collection with. Please also do not arrange the collection until we have provided you with a despatch note. This will provide a reference number that you can use in the collection. This will also ensure we have the goods picked, packed and ready for collection. If you need to send us shipping labels please also email Adam or Neil so that we have these.
We currently only despatch to UK Mainland addresses. We do have the ability to deliver nationwide and internationally but would request that you phone or email us to discuss this order to ensure delivery is charged correctly.
*Costs will be calculated and included within the checkout process.
- Standard delivery: These deliveries are charged at £6 currently a despatched with a selection of couriers available to us including DPD, UPS and Parcelforce. At the current time your order will take an estimated 2-3 days to despatch, although we will endeavour to despatch your order as quickly as possible.
Standard + Delivery: These are charged at £15.00 and is specifically for items which are oversized or fragile which will result in an additional handling charge for us. These will still be delivered next day with DPD, UPS or Parcelforce.
- 2 Man Delivery: Certain products require a 2 man delivery service, due to the nature of the product or size of the product. For a delivery of under 0.5 CBM you will be recharged £25, this will rise to £40 (between 0.5 - 0.99 CBM) to £50 (where CBM is more than 1). If you wish to confirm the exact delivery charge, please call us for a quote. All two-man delivery orders will be collected from our warehouse on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday at which point our delivery partner will contact your customer once it's arrived at your customers local depot to arrange a delivery time that works best for your customer. We are currently experiencing a two week delivery time from time of order. Please ensure that we have contact details for your customer so that we can pass this onto the delivery provider.
Unfortunately, we are currently not able to provide automated tracking numbers for your orders. We do appreciate this would be an ideal solution and we are working towards having this in place in the future.
In all this please note we are passing the delivery cost to you, we do not make any profit on this. We will endeavor to deliver costs safely, at the best cost to yourselves and service to your customers.
How do I place an order?
Once you are set up on our system with the ability to dropship you can simply log in to our website and put the individual order through, or use our integration options.
What about returns?
We will only accept returns on two conditions: Firstly, if the product arrives damaged and is reported within 48 hours or secondly, if we’ve sent the wrong item.
Where do I get the product information and images?
We have a product feed available which we are continuously looking to improve to ensure you have all the information you require to make your listing a success:
We also provide a feed specifically focused on stock availability
You can also download product images from your member's area.
What about Payment Terms
All dropship orders must be paid for at the time of placing an order regardless of whether they are in stock or not. We do offer a 30-day account which you are welcome to apply for, however it would be great as you've already received payment for the item that we could be paid too? A minimum monthly spend of £1,000 for this partnership is required however due to the current situation we have waived this and will reevaluate it at a later date.
Please email [email protected] and one of our team will give you a call to set up or amend your account to enable Drop shipping today, or call…Tel: 01845 567044.